The Impatient Cow Ranch | 264 S Glendale Street (1135 W) Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
Impatient Cow Productions resides in a new, 35,000 sq ft commercial video production facility on the left bank of the scenic Jordan River—Utah’s answer to the Seine. Built in 1936, our studio has been used as both a 7-UP bottling plant, and a refrigeration company.
We acquired the structure in the spring of 2012 and immediately began an extensive renovation/repurposing project to turn all that open space into the best production and post-production house in Utah. Walls were erected, windows added, and mountains moved.
Also, for what it’s worth, an old possum was sadly displaced.
Unrivaled by any other video production studio housed in the great state of Utah, when all was said and done, we forged a new mega-production complex that includes each of the following:
* Eight editing stations, including three isolated editor suites great for client sessions
* DaVinci Resolve color correction suite with cp300-wave control surface
* Spacious, modular stage with full green screen and lighting grid
* Insulated audio booth with script monitor and talkback capability
* Hair and makeup booth
* Wardrobe, changing room, and props emporium
* Camera/equipment prep room
* Custom fabrication & wet/dry set bay
* Full kitchen, large tv w/ 5.1 surround lounge, 2 restrooms including large walk-in shower, & huge exercise/game/prep & waiting area
* Additional garage/set bay
Not too shabby, eh? Combined with the hobbit-farm we’ve got out back, our video production facility is as solid as they come.
Need to see it to believe it? Schedule a time to come by and check things out here.